Keep away from moisture
To keep your jewelry from fading and tarnishing quickly:
1. Don’t contact them with liquid (like water, perfume, lotion etc.) or place them at anywhere humid.
2. Don’t wear them when sleeping.
To avoid damaging the plating or warping your jewelry:
1. Don’t rub them repeatedly and violently.
2. Don’t pull them rudely.
Proper jewelry storage
To maintain the quality and luster of your jewelry:
1. Place them in a cool, dry place, away from heat and strong light.
2. Place them in different zones of a closed box to prevent scratch.
Clean your jewelry
If your jewelry are dull and rusty:
1. Clean them with a soft 100% cotton or a silver polish cloth (about once a month).
2. No liquids or solutions are necessary.